Sunday, June 26, 2011

MaNoKin Runway

Today I packed up my camera and went into Calgary. After checking out the Market Collective and wandering around downtown Ivanka and I went to the MaNoKin Design show, Cirque Du Manique. The venue was amazing and had seating for everyone, so my feet managed to come home blister free! There were cupcakes, a popcorn machine, and a fortune teller (who told us "not to settle"). All of the servers wore circus-y outfits and the food was great! The waitresses were always coming around with different finger foods to try. So yummy! The show was really well put together in my opinion, and there were so many things I would have loved to take home. Everything seemed so wearable, whether it be a night on the town or to the office. I loved almost everything that came out! I snapped a ton of photos but, being the first show I've taken photos of, not all of them turned out to be winners. I've only got a small sampling of what was shown, and sadly I missed a lot of the more amazing pieces. All in all the show was great, and I'm so happy I got to go!










1 comment:

  1. You captured some great photos! I'm so sad I missed out on this event. Looks and sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete