Sunday, August 28, 2011

PARKLUXE

What a perfect night in the Winter Garden at the PARKLUXE show! The Jamieson Place venue was unreal with crazy blown glass sculptures and an entire wall of live greenery! The VIP lounge was fully stocked with champagne, beer, sushi and tons of other goodies-they definitely didn't hold back! Anne B. was the first to kick off the night with her fabulous collection of accessories, my favourite was this huge beaded necklace (that you'll find below). Next up was Lara Presber with her fall looks (unfortunately, I only got one good picture from it). One of my favourite designs for the night was an outerwear piece by Bridget Bergman, she had the most amazing coats, I want to buy them ALL!! You can check her stuff out at Under the Bridge Fashions just off Edmonton trail. Last but definitely not least was Caitlin Power's Fall collection which was very true to her style and reminiscent of last fall. Her consistence when it comes to flawless construct never ceases to amaze me!

Parkluxe-Success!
Myself and Lindsay at the beginning of the night

The VIP lounge

Anne B. Accessories

Anne B. Accessories
[I need this!]

Lara Preseber

Lara Presber


Rupi (The Diva Lounge), Ashley (Lions Lace Lattes), Myself and Karolina (Karolinas-Style)

My new friend Vincent!

Bridget Bergman (I'm making room in my closet for this coat!)

Caitlin Power

Caitlin Power

Caitlin Power


2 comments: