Thursday, August 11, 2011

Salsa Fest!

Free all-you-can-eat salsa?? Say no more, I'm there! The sun was shining, the streets were jam packed and the music was very welcoming, so I rounded up 2/3 of my sisters and was ready to feast. I couldn't believe the amount of people that showed up for this event, all i could think was "OH NO! they're going to eat all my salsa!", but there was plenty to go around. You gotta love the friendly competition between all the different vendors and companies battling to the death for the best salsa in town. There was every kind that you could think of from your most traditional tomato salsa, to a version completely composed of fruit, to a salsa made from cream cheese! You couldn't have asked for a sunnier day, a greater atmosphere, a better crowd nor a vibe more exciting. I have to say, the result was a very full Ivanka! Salsa Fest, we'll see you next year!

Endless sea of humans!

Round One!

Happy Ivanka with her chips and salsa

My sisters and I enjoying the eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment